Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Homework Helper Cookies and Muffins

Chef Catherine Ruehle of Sublime Bakery shared her recipes for homework-helping cookies and muffins this morning on Fox 4 Good Day! I'm going to give them a try as soon as my mixer is fixed...thought some of you other moms looking for yummy and nutritious snack and breakfast options might want to go ahead a give them a try...let me know how they turn out!
Also, you must check out her website and blog.  Catherine is an super talented chef...your jaw will drop when you see her creations!  AMAZING!
smiles!

1 comment:

PERMANENT POSIES said...

Those look yummy. I don't have homework but surely I need those for something, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails