Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Red Velvet & Vanilla Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

My sweet little boy's 5th birthday occurs two days after Christmas.   Subsequently, his preschool teachers (he goes to two) wanted to celebrate his birthday before the holidays.  No problem...I don't have anything else going on anyway! (smiles!!)

(Photo from my iPhone...not too bad!)

Anyway, I asked my little guy what kind of cupcakes he would like for his birthday at school.  He said, "Red velvet, vanilla & chocolate."  Well, I finally got him to narrow it down to Red Velvet and Vanilla.  I used the zebra cake method and alternated putting in red velvet cake batter and vanilla cake batter.  They turned out beautifully...very Christmas-like (or in our case, very festive and birthday-like!)  He thought they were great!


Smiles!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails